Euromed + is supported by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development. It is directed by the French Agency Erasmus + France Education / Formation in Bordeaux.
. To offer a twinning on the Euromed + platform, you must create an account. In order to do so, click " Register" on the "Home" page, on top right.
- Go to the "Home" page and click "I'm offering a new twinning" or go to "Personal space", "Content", "Create a twinning"
- Select your training center and your sectors
- Pick the year you wish as a starting date for your twinning
- Pick the formation levels and the types of twinning
Do not hesitate to be more precise in "Other" !
In order to respond to a twinning offer on the Euromed + platform, you must create an account.
To do so, go to the "Home" page and click " Register" on top right.
Once your registration has been approved, you can connect on the platform and click " I'm looking for a twinning offer" on the "Home" page or go to "Personal space" and select " Search a twinning offer".
- Search according to your criteria ( Establishment, Sector, City, Country, Formation level, Twinning type) and select " Apply"
- Pick an offer
- ask for the partner's contact details
The Euromed + platform has been developped for Mozilla Firefox and Chrome. We recommend using these browsers.
For now, Euromed + is only available in French and English. An Arabic version is currently under development.